Sunday, April 13, 2008

Why I went to Iowa....

CAUTION!!! Nana goggles...

I really really admire all of you who do this professionally, or excel at it as a hobby. Taking people pictures is NOT my forte, or even my inclination, so I donned the Nana Goggles and decided I was happy with these...

Miss E., who NEVER smiles at the camera or will even look at it; everything with her has to be candid with a telephoto...
Miss C., who loves the camera, and is always on the go...
And Miss G., 9 weeks old. We finally caught her awake for more that 15 minutes...

23 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

Oh...they are just too cute for words Pat!

Bobbi said...

Awww, they are so cute. It would be impossible to take a bad picture of them so no goggles needed :)

Reds said...

These are adorable! I don't think you can take a bad pic!

Anonymous said...

these are adorable!
and all 3 of them are just beautifUL!
tara

Christiana said...

I think you have kid pics covered just fine, they are adorable, and you have great subjects.

C said...

LOVE these! You did a great job here Pat. The little one... adorable :) -giggle-

For Over 29 Years... said...

They are so sweet! I bet you are tired now.

Sharon said...

Oh I love that first one, such great colors! Beautiful kids.

Angela2932 said...

Pat, your Nana Goggles are working wonderfully for you! These are adorable, sweet, photos!

Joanne Fowler said...

How sweet are they!!! Great captures, Nana!!!

Becky said...

Pat, they are beautiful girls! The colors in the slide shot are so bright and cheery.

Jess said...

I think I must be wearing your Nana goggles too, because your grandkids are BEAUTIFUL!!! OMG! And I love that first shot, the angle of the slide and that gorgeous little one and the blue sky = perfection!

periwinkle eye images said...

Pat - you did it! Your three charmers and your camera did just great. I especially like E because we know how she is about the camera and this looks so natural. One could imagine she is in the bow of a toy boat, asail, because her hair is blowing and she looks very much in command. I LOVE that photo! It should be a parent gift. ML

Anonymous said...

OMG they are adorable. I bet you had a great time with them.

Debbi said...

These are precious photos Pat!

Emily Weaver Brown said...

I love the slide photo - and it is so hard to catch kids on the move like that. good job!

Sara said...

You did great capturing your little dears!

Margaret said...

Those are precious, Pat! I love all of them, especially that first one on the slide. So bright and vibrant!

Krista P said...

Aww, such sweeties! I love the slide shot.

Amy said...

Aren't they just the cutest little things? Adorable pictures.

Tori said...

your granddaughters are just so cute Pat! I think you did a great job getting their pictures!

Jen said...

Very cute! Good job!

Amanda said...

love that slide shot! and such cute little babies!