You amaze me with your macros. I tried it once and I just wasn't very good at it...I am more of a people shooter. I think macros are so hard so great job!
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
21 comments:
oh my gosh. these are incredible..i love that color of that one leaf. beautiful great pictures.
Your 3rd shot is just breathtaking! I'm waiting for some warmth (and plant growth!) before I venture outside with my macro lens!
STUNNING!!!!!
This is the look I was trying so hard to get today, but DIDNT happen. BEAUTIFUL!!!
Great captures!!
Breathtaking! You are my idol, as you will see on my POTD today. :-) That columbine one, oh my gosh!
WOWZA!! Look at those water drops, how do you do it Pat? I love the 3rd one. Just gorgeous!
You amaze me with your macros. I tried it once and I just wasn't very good at it...I am more of a people shooter. I think macros are so hard so great job!
I"m. so. jealous.
You have the most stunning macros. Wow on the reflections in the drops.
Pat, your macros are just AWESOME.LOVE LOVE LOVE all of them!
Those drops look like gem stones, wow!
WoW, Your photos always amaze me. I love em all.
Wow Pat, these are simply breathtaking! Just gorgeous, especially the third one!
These are just amazing!
Incredible!!!!!! That 3rd shot is just amazing!
As always, you capture the wow-awe in me.
OOH! AHH! OHHH! You continue to amaze me with your water droplets!
love these- the last two are incredible!
WOW! Wonderful! I LOVE the 3rd one. The colors and focus rock!!! All so cool!
These are just spectacular! I love the colors and the clarity, just breathtaking!
Post a Comment