Some kind of rubber mat? For kneeling in the garden maybe? I love the lines. It almost looks US flag-like. My DH just got a new bike too! He finally got a chance to ride it this weekend. He loves it so much I've been asking if he's going to make out with it.
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
21 comments:
These are great...I think I know the first one...but I have NO CLUE on that last one!!!
Cari
umm I want to say shoe tread, but not sure...
Got yesterday's... but today... ???? Looks like rubber... but what???
I'm guessing a shoe liner, you know one of those make your feet feel better type things.
Nice! This stumps me! You're gooooooooooood!
Hmm, I am stumped I keep starting at it but nothing...lol
some sort of water thing comes to my mind, but I am probably wrong.
OMG, I got one right!?! How cool! Before you know it those gears will be greasy and dirty as all get-out! :)
Is the 2nd one the bottom of a shoe?
No idea but it's really cool. Reminds me of something I might see in the Brady house. ;)
Decorative plate perhaps? Serving platter.
floor mats? You are good at this.
Great shots here! You are just so good at this guess what theme week. I have no idea what that possibly could be ... I can't even make a guess..lol
cool shots. love how close you got. i would guess shoe tread but i'm probably wrong.
I haven't the foggiest, I will have to check in tomorrow to find out.
You really do a good job with these close up shots.
I was going to say a shoe too, but everyone else has already guessed that! Hmm... I have NO idea! Can't wait to find out though!
Some kind of rubber mat? For kneeling in the garden maybe? I love the lines. It almost looks US flag-like.
My DH just got a new bike too! He finally got a chance to ride it this weekend. He loves it so much I've been asking if he's going to make out with it.
Very cool shot that green one is, but I have NO clue what in the world it may be!
I'm going with shoe treads, too. You really are good at this, and they are such cool pics.
Is this tread on the bottom of a shoe Cool lines and patterns in this!
I have no clue but I think the picture is totally awesome.
I have no idea what that second one is!
I'm going to guess a mat of some sort?
Post a Comment