Sunday, April 27, 2008

Water: bubbles

Bubbles from where you least expect them:
Condensation inside a water bottle in the car on a warm-ish day
A bottle of water sitting on the windowsill
Bubbles in Gatorade, on the sill, with the deck railing behind
condensation on the saran wrap of some leftovers...
...look at these cool designs and patterns they make!!

22 comments:

Malisa said...

Those are cool Pat! Very interesting pics!

Jess said...

These are amazing! SO COOL! I would never even look twice at the condensation on these kinds of things!

Sharon said...

Very cool! I want to try some.

Reds said...

wow! Love those bubbles!! These are great!

Angela2932 said...

Whoa!!!! I'm totally blown away once again! I'm going to go nuts with my spray bottle this week. These are beautiful!

Yvette A said...

These are so COOL, nicely done once again.

Shawna said...

Awesome bubble shots! I loved looking at all of these!

Tera Fraley said...

Pat these are amazing!! Great water.. and here I was trying to find some water :)

It's These Little Moments said...

those are very cool.

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

WOW!!! Those are amazing.

Tricia said...

WOW, I always love seeing your pics. These are awesome.

Christiana said...

Pat, these are so cool. Love that you can see the fence, or out the window in them. I never really looked at it before. It's funny, rain, or water, caused me to be off topic for water day. Does that actually make me on topic??? Great shots, I enjoyed these!

me said...

These are AWESOME!!! I want to try them. I did one similar to yours, but NO WHERE near as good.

Sara said...

Really groovin' on the shot with the backyard/rail in the reflection of the droplets. I am looking foward to seeing what you do with this all this week.

Amy said...

Wow, these are just amazing! So COOL!!!

Becky said...

You are the bubble queen! Such awesome focus and patterns. I love them all!

Jen said...

These rock!!! What an awesome take on the subject!!

Suzy said...

Wow Pat - These are AMAZING!! I esp love that first one! I've never even thought to try and capture condensation lol!! Your so creative to!

Suzy said...

Hey Pat - thanks so much for your compliments on my "mountain" pix! I put up a few more as well. They were taken at DayBreak - South Jordan area (UT).

Bobbi said...

Pat you are amazing! I always love looking at your pictures, you make me look at the things around me differently.

mel said...

these are very cool! so crisp and clear!

Donnah Ciempka said...

These are amazing. I love your idea and how you captured them. I have been back teice just to look at them and then I showed my graphic arts students them. I suppose you can tell I really like this selection.