Thursday, April 10, 2008

A little bit of Spring

Even though the weather's been crazy (snow, rain, sun, sometimes in the same day), Spring is trying to get here. Love this shot of the blooming trees with the snow-capped peak in the background. We don't have snow in our valley, but it's all around us.
Even puddles can be pretty this time of year.

22 comments:

Amy said...

Ooh, that puddle pic is terrific! What a great perspective. And your mountains are gorgeous, too. I've never seen real, snow-capped mountains!

Jason said...

WOW, great shots. The colors in the first are great along with that reflecion.

Yvonne said...

Great pictures! Love the spring and winter in one shot! Amazing the pink colors and the white and grey in the background!

Shawna said...

Great reflection- so sharp!

Michelle said...

ok you win! that puddle shot is the best i've seen. you should consider selling your work.

Margaret said...

Love both of these shots. The reflection in the puddle is marvelous! By the way, I mentioned this on my blog today, but you were right about the flowers on my post yesterday. They are hyacinths!

Chell said...

I love the trees witht he snow in the backgroound, for some reason I can't see the other photo.

--sme said...

Love that puddle pic! At first, I thought you'd posted upside down!

summerbl4ck said...

awesome reflection. i always love your shots!

Anonymous said...

Oh man these are so pretty. Love the snow in the background.

Mom2Drew said...

I like how you looked "down" today and got the puddle shot...always interesting POVs you've got!

Alicia Barry said...

You always find the best stuff to capture Pat.

Amy said...

WOW, these are just plain beautiful! Very peaceful, love them!

Bobbi said...

Wow that puddle shot is awesome! I love that reflection, might have to go try one myself.

Donnah Ciempka said...

I love the contrast in scenery in the first shot.

Jess said...

WOW! What an awesome contrast between the springy trees and the snowy mountains! And the puddle is PERFECTION!

Becky said...

I love the combination of winter and spring--so pretty! Great reflection shot too. It's so hard to get the colors in puddle reflections.

Tori said...

so pretty! love the reflection in the puddle!

Angela2932 said...

What a cool puddle! Great reflection and very beautiful, muted colors.

Suzy said...

Oh my these are beautiful!

mel said...

gorgeous! love them both! that puddle photo is just amazing!

Tera Fraley said...

Great reflection in the puddle! Such a pretty scene!