A friend has a good-sized stream on her property, and in the early spring/late fall, when it is full from snowmelt and rain, it has these gorgeous stepped falls. I went over to her place today and played around with shutter speed to get some creamy water action. Plus, it's back in the woods, secluded, quiet, peaceful, relaxing...perfect. Even the light rain didn't deter me.
These look like they could be in a fair tale book...honestly. . . just gorgeous. Great color...just so amazing. (did I say I loved these, because I just do)
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
16 comments:
Wow what a great backyard! I wish I could live there... it looks so serene and peaceful! Great capture of the water, so nice and creamy!
Gorgeous!!
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, I love your photos.
Absolutely STUNNING! I see you got the silky water too! I could just stare at these for hours... they are SO peaceful...
I'm so jealous of that backyard! How beautiful. Plus you did a fantastic job with the water.
Wow. A little stream? That is bigger than our river here. What an awesome awesome place. Nice shots.
oh my gosh..those are so so gorgeous..i've been wanting to get a picture like that first one for so long but i just need to find a waterfall.
Absolutely gorgeous!!! I always love seeing your photos.
These look like they could be in a fair tale book...honestly. . . just gorgeous. Great color...just so amazing. (did I say I loved these, because I just do)
love these! I'm kinda of jealous that someone would have that in their backyard, it's amazing! you captured it so well!
Ah, I could hang out on that bench all day. I saw ML's blog and just knew I'd get to see more beauties of this waterfall from you!
OMG i would love to have this in my backyard! Gorgeous shots!
Wow - so awesome that this is in someone's yard! How beautiful - your shots are awesome.
Wow! These are so breathtaking! I love how the water seems to be absolutely rushing!
Just BEAUTIFUL!!!!
wow so pretty. I love waterfalls
Post a Comment