Saturday, April 26, 2008

Children: The Kite Flyer

A few more from my trip to Iowa... We had some glorious kite weather, so we were all outdoors, flying our kites. SIL helps Miss E get her kite up in the air.
She gets the hang of it really quickly and wants to do it "all by myself! I am a BIG girl!"
Carefully watching the kite to be sure it doesn't run into any trees or wires (thank goodness for telephoto lenses. She would've crashed her kite rather than have had her picture taken!)
And, little sister couldn't resist the chance to try on Miss E's bike helmet. I LOVE the colors in this, dirty hands and face aside...

12 comments:

Chell said...

I love that 3rd shot, What a great expressions. I always like seeing what you come up with..

Anonymous said...

Cute shots of them. Kites are always fun.

Becky said...

I love the colors in all of them, Pat, and I like the dirty face and hands--it's more real.

Christiana said...

Cute kite shots, makes me want to go get one, and what a sweet little dirty face.

mel said...

adorable!!!

Angela2932 said...

I love the first one, and the one with the helmet is totally adorable! Looks like it was a fun day!

Mom2Drew said...

I love kite flying!

Amy said...

These are so fun, love kite-flying! Great shots!

me said...

What a fun time and I love that helmet

Tricia said...

Great pics. The dirty hands and face is to cute.

Margaret said...

These are so sweet. Love all the action and expressions you captured. Beautiful kids!

Tera Fraley said...

Great shots, so fun!! Looks like better kite weather than what we had!