Let's see...a daffodil petal? Thanks for the info on my flowers, Pat. DH said he did in fact plant them, so no squirrel relocation. They're not really in the lawn but more on a bank on the side of the driveway.
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
12 comments:
Stumped again... :(
Cool. I am no good at this game. A flower.
Let's see...a daffodil petal?
Thanks for the info on my flowers, Pat. DH said he did in fact plant them, so no squirrel relocation. They're not really in the lawn but more on a bank on the side of the driveway.
I want to say a flower petal also...
Geesh you make this hard...lol
I say a petal of a flower.
I'm guessing that is a flower petal! Such a pretty shot! And I so appreciate you telling me the names of my flowers!!!
The underside of a flower maybe??
HAH! I win! :p
I also think the yellow is part of a daffodil. :)
I will be sad when this "game" is over, it's been fun trying to figure these out!
I have to say a flower petal...you are so awesome at picking subjects for this!
Guessing a flower petal. Love the color and lighting that brings out the texture.
these are great shots..i'm guessing a tulip or some sort of flower.
Very cool shoe sole. Hmm.. tonights almost looks like a petal, a tulip maybe?
Post a Comment