Sunday, April 20, 2008

Embellished

AmyM's wonderful macros inspired me to get these edited. Taken a couple of weeks ago during a brief dry spell... I am SOOOO ready for some dry weather and even sun! I'd settle for dry, though. But don't you love the way raindrops can embellish anything and make the most commonplace thing look beaded?






22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pat, these are so gorgeous! glad you posted them! the texture and color are so awesome!

Sharon said...

So beautiful! That will make a great texture too!

Kristi said...

That is so beautiful!! Wow...probably one of the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen!!! Just amazing!

Unknown said...

Another fantastic set of pictures from you! You are truely a talented person.

jordan.krogman said...

OOooooh, Pat, those are gorgeous!

Shawna said...

WOW!! These are just stunning! I love the colors and details! Those petals and the water droplets are just amazing!

amazing grace said...

i really like the 2nd one pat!!! it's GREAT!

Tracie said...

Pat your macros just blow me away! Stunning!

Michelle said...

oh that second one is breath-taking!! beautiful job, pat, wet or not!

Becky said...

Amy is an inspiration, and so are you! I especially love the second one!

Angela2932 said...

I really like the 3rd one. I'm amazed at how many drops of water are adhering to the flower! They (the drops) almost look line up in an orderly pattern!

Sara said...

Pat, I'm glad you went back to edit these also!
The last one is so interesting- I love the layers, the texture, the color, everything about it. Okay- I loved it!

Mandy said...

Pat...oooo...the pink in this is just heavenly! I like how we get the far away view, and then the closer details. Your colors are so astounding.

Kim said...

Pat, I love looking through your lense, you have so inspired me. I just got my macro for digital (had one with film). If you sign up to mentor someone on 2P I hope you will consider me. I hope to post to Mon Macro today although Mon's are very busy for me
Kim

Val said...

These are gorgeous!!

Reds said...

Beautiful! Love the color and great texture!

Jen said...

Pat!!!! These are awesome! I especially like #2 and #3!

Bobbi said...

Pat these are so awesome! I love that first one so much, it is perfect.

Mom2Drew said...

Whoa...what fabulous waterdrops here...so symmetrical and tiny-love it!

jewels said...

Pat,

WOW, I am always WOWed at your photos! You just have an eye, and a vision, and I'm always just stunned looking at your work! I think you should look into displaying your work for local galleries! I love the 2nd one, love the feel and texture! I want to run my fingers over each petal, and lift them up as though it were a pop up book!

Cheers,
jewels

Farrah Jobling said...

Beautiful! I love the water drops.

Amy said...

Pat, these are soooo beautiful! I love these with the tiny droplets of water, just amazing!!! You inspire me!!!