Monday, April 14, 2008

What is it??

Nana goggles again, but I just couldn't resist this shot of Miss C., carefully inspecting a miniscule piece of something mysterious between her piggies... It just fit the theme. Oh, to be even HALF that flexible again!!
And here's my What Is It for today.

18 comments:

Sharon said...

She is adorable!

Are those blinds?

Mom2Drew said...

Something in the mini blinds, but what? Hmmmm, you've got me stumped. What a fun shot with the piggies too.

Jason said...

Blinds???

Tera Fraley said...

Gosh I have no clue, sure is bright though!! Shes a doll

C said...

LOL, to the 1st shot. Too cute :)

I'd say either an outside umbrella or maybe a paper umbrella for your drink!

Becky said...

She's so cute! Gotta love that flexibility. I'm always amazed when I see a kid bite their own toenails. :-O. I was thinking miniblinds too, except the fan-like lines on the left are throwing me off. Love the color!

Cindi Koceich said...

I think it would be fun to do a "guess what this is..." for what's between her toes too.tee hee!!!

Val said...

Cute shot of your DGD. I'm guessing the other shot is the underside of an umbrella

Margaret said...

Love that first shot. She's really intent on whatever it is there between the toes! And as for your mystery shot....an umbrella?

Amy said...

So cute! I'm guessing the inside of a parasol. :)

Amy said...

Pat, my mom tells me that is a zinnia, it was taken in her yard, I'm visiting my parents again. :)

Anonymous said...

she's so CUTE!
no clue what that red shot is!
tara

Jess said...

She is TOO CUTE!!! I love how flexible they are at that age!

Is it the inside of a margarita umbrella? :)

Amy said...

Cute little foot-picker. Ah, yes, they are certainly flexible.

Anonymous said...

To cute. A parasol

Christiana said...

Love the shot of your DGD. She is adorable. Is that the inside of a fan??

Bobbi said...

She is a doll! You what is it looks like a parasol to me :)

Angela2932 said...

What a cutie,and such interest in her little feet! Is it the inside of an umbrella?