I am AMAZED. These are incredible. I love then all but that 1st one is amazing. I am always amazed by your work. One of these days I have got to try to find some water drops like this.
OMG PAT!!!! I am lost for words! You said it best... MAGICAL. One day I WILL figure out the secret to amazing water drop shots, maybe when I grow up, lol!
Oh Pat I just love your photographs! These are amazing! I love the detail you can see in the first pic, the blades of grass are crystal clear inside that water drop and the last photo is just too beautiful for words!
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
19 comments:
You amaze me everyday with your Macro's Pat!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!
These are INCREDIBLE! I love your reflections, the clarity of the images and the wonderful colors!
I am AMAZED. These are incredible. I love then all but that 1st one is amazing. I am always amazed by your work. One of these days I have got to try to find some water drops like this.
OMG PAT!!!! I am lost for words! You said it best... MAGICAL. One day I WILL figure out the secret to amazing water drop shots, maybe when I grow up, lol!
..and ROFLMAO... I just had to comment again to tell you that my word verification for my last comment was "addpms"! :p
WOW!!! Pat these are AMAZING!!!
GOOD GRACIOUS woman!!! You're a queen!
You are amazing with the macros!!! They are all so cool and I love the reflections in each drop.
wow...the reflections are amazing! they are all so pretty!
Pat every day I look at your shots and I am amazed, and every day you post better and more amazing images. These are stunning.
Awwwwhhh, if only! Stunning!
Wow, Pat, everyday I think your shots couldn't get more amazing, and then they do! Beautiful as always!
these are so amazing! I just LOVE how you capture things!
Gosh...I just SO excited when I see your drops! They are amazing. I love looking at the intricate details and images captures.
Oh my gosh! These are beyond amazing, I really admire your talent. That first one blows me away.
Absolutely stunning!
Oh Pat I just love your photographs! These are amazing! I love the detail you can see in the first pic, the blades of grass are crystal clear inside that water drop and the last photo is just too beautiful for words!
Amazing! I wanna be you when I grow up.
Just gorgeous and how do you do it? These are wonderful!
Post a Comment