Too much rain to go outside, so I edited some more of my bubble photos. It amazes me sometimes what I take photos of, but the patterns that the water condensation on the inside of water bottles were too cool to pass up. The bubbles took on completely different looks depending on what was behind the bottle, or the angle I shot them at. My DH doesn't even shake his head any more when I start eyeing an empty bottle speculatively. However, he IS thinking "Oh BROTHER!" quite loudly. :-D
wow, those are just amazing. Your clarity and color is so awesome. I was asking about the slow shutter speed one, I have seen similar ones with fields of flowers blowing in the wind. I tried it and it didn't work. I bet you could get it though!
I do that too... stop and take pics of the strangest things. Dh has learned to just walk away when I do it in public, lol! Last week I was taking close ups of cracks in the sidewalk with my extension tubes. It took me 20 mins to find dh again, he just left me there with my lens to the ground! I'm sure everyone around thought I had lost my mind! :p
THIS it's absolutely necessary to have a macro lens in my opinion. The world just looks so different through a macro lens, don't you think? Now you need a fisheye:) GREAT job as usual.
I love the patterns, colors, and texture. The way you look at bottles reminds me of when I was a kid riding in the car in the rain and I would watch the drops on the windows "race" and make up stories about them. Ok, I still do that. :-)
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
20 comments:
These are wonderful! Your dh should read about the photog who stopped in the middle of dinner to take photos of the acrylic candle holders. ;)
wow these are awesome! such wondeful texture!!
Those are so freaking cool! Great shots!
Cari
wow, those are just amazing. Your clarity and color is so awesome. I was asking about the slow shutter speed one, I have seen similar ones with fields of flowers blowing in the wind. I tried it and it didn't work. I bet you could get it though!
I like the pattern in the first one. Great idea.
I'm loving the graphic art you found in a water bottle.
I was thinking some of these would make fun textures to play with...
Very cool and artistic. I love that you see so much in everything you come in contact with.
These are great Pat- I like the third and fourth ones the best!
These are so cool. I can see that it's the inside of a bottle in that last shot. You take the best macros ever!
These are AAAAMMMMAAAAZZZZIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!
I do that too... stop and take pics of the strangest things. Dh has learned to just walk away when I do it in public, lol! Last week I was taking close ups of cracks in the sidewalk with my extension tubes. It took me 20 mins to find dh again, he just left me there with my lens to the ground! I'm sure everyone around thought I had lost my mind! :p
Those are really cool!!!
THIS it's absolutely necessary to have a macro lens in my opinion. The world just looks so different through a macro lens, don't you think? Now you need a fisheye:) GREAT job as usual.
love that first one. it looks like metal. so cool that you found these on a water bottle!
Awesome shots Pat! Love them all but especially that last one - Wow!! Celine
I love the patterns, colors, and texture. The way you look at bottles reminds me of when I was a kid riding in the car in the rain and I would watch the drops on the windows "race" and make up stories about them. Ok, I still do that. :-)
very cool indeed! what an eye you have!
Love the design in the last one! So cool!
That first one is so especially cool! YOu really make me look at things differently.
Way cool!!! I love these
Shan
So neat! I love the 4th one, these are great!! Ah our dh's just dont understand! LOL!
Post a Comment