Love how the red ladybug just pops on the purple! But, no black spots on the ladybug??? Is that the norm in the northwest or do I just not know much about the little critters? Great shot!
This flower is so beautiful and the lady bug just adds! BTW, I'm definitely going someplace warm! I think I'll just post another hint in another day or so. Right now I'm at my son's graduation, will return home, and then my son and daughter and I are heading off to "someplace warm!"
Wow, these are awesome! I love how crisp everything is! What kind of flower is that? And I'm happy to hear you're getting better, but hope the cough goes away quickly!
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
27 comments:
Oh wow! How awesome is that ladybug? Love the contrast in colors.
Oh I do love love it! Ladybugs are the cutest bugs ever. Your ictures always make me want a macro though I know I wouldn't do it justice.
WOW! Just wow!
Oh wow...LOVE these!! So beautiful with the green on green and then the little lady.
This is my favorite of your POTD. I love the color and DOF. I would never have imagined getting such detail on a ladybug
Oh, my girls are into ladybug-catching right now. They would love these photos!
Super cute and so pretty! Almost looks like the flower have teeth...
very striking colors
Love how the red ladybug just pops on the purple! But, no black spots on the ladybug??? Is that the norm in the northwest or do I just not know much about the little critters? Great shot!
These are so, so beautiful!! Love the coloring!
Oh wow Pat! She just stands out from the background.
Check out that color!
Great capture!
this is so cool. i really like the complimentary colors you've got here. your DOF rocks. hope you're feeling better soon.
What a stunning contrast of colors! Lovely shots!
Ladybug!!! i love ladybugs
I totally need macro lessons from you, pat! I'm still struggling so much with my macro lens. These shots are so amazingly beautiful!
This flower is so beautiful and the lady bug just adds! BTW, I'm definitely going someplace warm! I think I'll just post another hint in another day or so. Right now I'm at my son's graduation, will return home, and then my son and daughter and I are heading off to "someplace warm!"
Wow, these are awesome! I love how crisp everything is! What kind of flower is that? And I'm happy to hear you're getting better, but hope the cough goes away quickly!
What a great shot. I can't believe how clear that teeny little ladybug is. Wonderful. Just wonderful.
I've never seen a lady without her spots. Cool!
Holy Moly! That is so amazing and delicate. I just love the colors too. The purple, green, red and white...just really great.
love the colors!!! nice composition too....:) i always like looking at your macros!
Very cool!
The focus is so crisp and sharp! I love it. I would hang a whole gallery of PatsPix in my home!
wonderful shots! the red of the ladybug really pops against the green!
beautiful!
Pat, I am so glad you caught this one; unique it its color, and so very clear in the focus! ML
Post a Comment