It's been raining all day, to make up for our wonderfully sunny weekend. Angela's posts a few days ago of her begonia edges reminded me to edit some of my pansy edges. I was trying for an abstract feel to them. The pansies are so ruffled the edges are amazing. And, here's one with a rain drop. Wouldn't be a post from me without water in one form or another!
These are amazing! You always seem to find the COOLEST angles on things and force me to look at them in new ways. I love that about you! These pansy edges are no exception, I have to say I have looked at a million pansies but NEVER really examined the petals' edges before! AMAZING!
These remind me of sea coral somehow. Very cool. I wish I could adequately type the sounds of admiration that pop out of my mouth when I'm reading you blog. I always enjoy geeting lost in your shots for a while : )
Okay now I def. would like to follow you around (in a very non stalker kind of way) and see everything you see and then learn how you get all those wonderful macros.
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
20 comments:
those are gorgeous..i love that last one.
Wonderful!! I never really cared for pansies until now. ;)
Beautiful as always Pat! I LOVE #2.
These are so amazing. Those ruffled edges are beautiful!
HOLY CRAP! (oops, did I say that out loud? LOL!)
These are amazing! You always seem to find the COOLEST angles on things and force me to look at them in new ways. I love that about you! These pansy edges are no exception, I have to say I have looked at a million pansies but NEVER really examined the petals' edges before! AMAZING!
Pat, those are just beautiful! I also looked at the waterfall shots, okay, I have to know what settings and are you using a tripod with remote?
These remind me of sea coral somehow. Very cool.
I wish I could adequately type the sounds of admiration that pop out of my mouth when I'm reading you blog. I always enjoy geeting lost in your shots for a while : )
Okay now I def. would like to follow you around (in a very non stalker kind of way) and see everything you see and then learn how you get all those wonderful macros.
These are just gorgeous! you really really make me want a macro, but I wouldn't do it justice. I'll just sit and look at yours! they are lovely!
Love your new, edgy look;)
That second one really rocks...got any printing plans for that one?
These are stunning. They remind me of an abstract painting. The colors and texture come together for breathtaking photos.
These are so beautiful. I LOVE the last one though...with the droplet of water.
Oh my these are beautiful!!
Pat you amaze me daily!!!! Just beautiful!
wow, you really did capture them in an abstract way, the 2nd and 3rd are frameworthy!
These are gorgeous! Wow! You are always so creative with nature!
WOW, Pat these are stunningly beautiful! I absolutely love the sharpness vs. the softness of these!
Pat, these are just beautiful! The ruffles are so pretty and soft, your dof is fabulous!!!
I do really love the abstract look of these--and the vibrant colors!
Great details, love the purple too!
Post a Comment