Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Boating Season

A few more from this weekend over in Seattle. UW has a center where you can rent small watercraft; canoes, kayacks, sailboats... I couldn't resist all the canoes and patterns and the colors of the kayaks waiting to go.




Of course, once you are out of the water, you have to share it with bigger and faster boats!!

24 comments:

Tera Fraley said...

wow Pat, awesome lines and colors!! I love these, def should be haning in someones cottage somewhere!

Becky said...

I LOVE all the patterns. We bought kayaks at the end of last summer, and this is making me anxious to get out in them!

Sharon said...

Fun images! They make me miss the water.

Tricia said...

Awesome photos, you have a great eye.

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

I love the simlicity of the silver/gray ones and the fun in the color ones! They are all great!

For Over 29 Years... said...

love all the different aspects. You have such an abstract eye, what an inspiration you are!

It's These Little Moments said...

the composition of the 3rd one is great. and the colorful ones are cool too

Tracie said...

So cool Pat, I just love these! And I would definately prefer to be in a kayak rather than a big boat:)

Margaret said...

These are just awesome, Pat. Love all the beautiful patterns in these shots.

Cindi Koceich said...

cool, cool, cool, cool, cool!!!
Love these shots!!!

Michelle said...

i really like the graphic feel you've got here. you really do well at shooting a great variety of subjects.

periwinkle eye images said...

I already told you on the phone every adjective and adverb I could think of for these pics, but I just have to emphasise it once more: these (especially the 1st 3) are ART! ML

Amy said...

Wow, these are AWESOME!!! I LOVE how you captured these!!!

Mom2Drew said...

Because we don't have water here, I always love seeing it. It's so calming and soothing. Love all the textures to these shots Pat.

April said...

those are so cool. you got some great shots.

Mandy said...

These are just so neat! The perspective and colors of all the canoes and kayaks is just unreal.

Chell said...

Oh wow I LOVE these all the different lines and colors..

Jess said...

These are awesome! I absolutely LOVE all the leading lines and patterns! WOW!

Reds said...

Love the angles, lines and colors!

Bobbi said...

These are such great patters. I love that third one. As usual you pictures are always so unique, I just love them.

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Great patterns and colors. Looks like that is going to be one busy place real soon.

mel said...

those are great shots! love all the lines and patterns and colors... so fun!

mamawest777 said...

love, love, love, all those lines and colors!! Fantastic compositions!

Angela2932 said...

Pat, I love the first one with the way the lines lead our eyes, and then the contrast with another set of repetitious lines. Very nice composition and patterns!