Oh wow. These are incredible. Gerbs are my favorite. Ok...they are tied with tulips..but really these are so clear and detailed. I feel like a I can reach out and smell the flower
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
22 comments:
I'll say it once again: you are my idol!
youre amazing! lol your last shot is always my fav!
These are one of my favorite flowers. You did great capturing them. You always do though. You are my idol!!!
I knew you would not dissapoint this week, looking forward to more!
Gorgeous!!
Once again AWESOME!
Those are all so beautiful! I am so looking forward to seeing all your amazing posts this week!:)
Oh man- now you've raised the barr. I was going to shoot my gerberas tomorrow.
You did such an amazing job with these! The color of that first shot is beautiful.
Love these Pat, especially the last one!!!
HA! That is funny... we almost posting the same flowers! Love these! Wonderful variety of colors and pattern. Great focus and details too!
LOVE LOVE the 2nd one. Great job!
Stunning, absolutely stunning!!! You must have been so excited when you saw the theme for this week!
awesome awesome awesome
Oh wow. These are incredible. Gerbs are my favorite. Ok...they are tied with tulips..but really these are so clear and detailed. I feel like a I can reach out and smell the flower
That 2nd one is my fave!! Great job as usual!
Gorgeous... again! Know nothing about names of flowers - all I can say is they are pretty!! ;)
These cannot get any better. I am so inspired by your colors, and your focus. Very interesting compositions as well.
Fun crops and as usual, perfect focus. So very pretty!
These are some of my favorite flowers ever! They are just so fun and happy, love.
wow, I just love these. The second one is my fave!! Great job Pat!
Pat, you are so amazingly talented!!! These are just gorgeous, I'm in awe!!!
Post a Comment