Wow, these are lovely Pat! I also love looking at your photos from Montlake. I live sooooo close, yet have never gone down there to shoot. I think I need to soon!
I'm so glad you gave in! I love the sunflare, and the curves of that last shot are just beautiful! Yes, I pulled the car over to take my bird shots. :-)
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
21 comments:
Love those sunbursts in the droplets! So cool!
Love the sunburst on the drops....and they are so round too...Great job.
I'm glad you gave in to your urge! Your macros are so beautiful Pat!!
I was having Pat macro withdraws.
Oh just quit showing off! We know you are the Macro Queen! ;)
Love them all!
Beautiful! That sunburst in the first shot is so cool!
These are gorgeous Pat, as always!
Wow, that first and last one are just stunning! Your marcos are so amazing! I really never tire of looking at them.
I am so glad you caved, I love your macros. That sunburst is just amazing in that first one.
those droplets are awesome!
Wow, these are lovely Pat! I also love looking at your photos from Montlake. I live sooooo close, yet have never gone down there to shoot. I think I need to soon!
Thank you Pat for posting me! I love the macros and I've never seen a sun flare on one, that's amazing
That sunburst on the water drop is sooo cool!! And the drops around the curved leaf...LOVE IT!!
Lucky us that the urge won! I love these sunbursts in the water drops! So cool!
That last one is wicked cool(that's a good thing)
I cannot believe the sun on the drops. Are those real!
I'm so glad you gave in! I love the sunflare, and the curves of that last shot are just beautiful!
Yes, I pulled the car over to take my bird shots. :-)
These are wonderful!
Well I'm glad to see your macro's again!! Very cool pix
I am glad the Macro urge won out I LOVE these that last one is just sooo cool..
I dont know how you do it, but these sparkle! Love the sunflare on the droplet.
Post a Comment