12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
14 comments:
Wow, that last one is very cool~
You really are inspiring! i LOVE these!
Amazing! I can't even get water drop pic to look good and here you are getting images IN them. I'll never be as good as you. ;)
Wow! You take the most beautiful flower photos. These are just great.
I always Love your shots. Please come help me take shots like these..
*bowing down*
These are absolutely, positively stunning! I am speechless!
Pat i always love how you get all the beautiful water droplets
Wow! Love them, especially the last one with the tiny drops! Celine
Pat you are really going to have to try hard for this weeks theme, good luck ;) I love that shots of all the beads of water!
one word: WOW!
these are beautiful! love that last shot!
Wow, that last one is amazing!
I love your raindrop pictures. They always blow me away. One day I hope to get some like this.
So pretty, but the last one is just AMAZING!!!
Post a Comment