Friday, May 2, 2008

Water: abstracted reflections

Can you figure this one out? (Answer at bottom)
Can you see me in the bubbles?
This little statue at the nursery was too cute and too on subject to pass up!
Answer: The blue drops are on the hood of my car after a rain; the "design" in the drops is my shadow, holding my P&S to get a shot. I tell ya, I'll shoot just about anything! I did get a few strange looks, though.

8 comments:

Rheagan Leatherwood said...

I have never seen your work before. This is really good stuff. Love the reflections in the water. Amazing!

Amy said...

Awesome! I see your reflection, how cool! :)

Sara said...

You are too cool for school. Would have loved to have seenthe expressions on faces of those passing by!

Angela2932 said...

What fun to see the reflections! Keep photographing everything, because we get to enjoy it!

Becky said...

I see you! Holding the camera over your head in that first shot? Cute statue too--I agree he's perfect for the theme.

selena said...

I really enjoy looking at your pictures! The reflections are amazing! :)

Shannon said...

Love the bubbles! And your reflection. Nice!!!

Tera Fraley said...

How neat, I love that you can see your reflection and with a point and shoot, YOU ROCK!! Amazing Pat