Friday, May 16, 2008

YES!!!

This wasn't taken today, but it could've been. WE HAVE SUN!! WE HAVE 85 DEGREES!!! It is abso-bloomin-lutely glorious outside. Of course, Monday it starts raining again, but it is like this through the weekend. Just what I need to bake the crud out of my lungs! These were all taken at my favorite nurseries.
Gazing balls aren't just reflective anymore. There are a lot that are the really cool Chihuly-esque types. I'd hate to waste them in the garden, though.

And this guy--I know he is supposed to look fierce, but doesn't he look like Clarence the Cross-Eyed Lion to you? I mean, whois going to be afraid of that face? Either that, or he REALLY likes lavender.

10 comments:

Sharon said...

Very nice! I wish I the nerve to ask if I can take photos at a nursery.

Anonymous said...

Love the colors but that Lion freaks me out

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

Very pretty. I love the colors in the ball!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Nice shots. Do they let you just walk in and shoot?

Amy said...

What a beautiful gazing ball, I like the first shot of it best with the dark blue in the background! You're right, that lion doesn't look very fierce, more friendly!

Becky said...

You're right--he doesn't look very fierce at all. Beautiful colors in the gazing ball.

Sara said...

Dreary here, so it's lovely to gave upon your sunny skies...

Rheagan Leatherwood said...

What great colors you got. Fun!

Margaret said...

That lion is hilarious! It would be so fun to hang out shooting photos at a nursery with you. Such great colors in these shots!

C said...

:) Great shots! The lion is a little creepy looking but cool too! I like it!