I LOVE a good distorted reflection, and the way they make me feel like I've wandered into a Dali or Picasso painting. Took these a little while ago on a nice day, when the sun was out. I like the way the glass gave all those straight lines curves and waves; maybe these are new buildings for Whoville...don't these look Suessian?
Pat...I'd love to hear what you think of my flower shots from Hawaii. I have posted some on my blog tonight. Some weird computer issue is preventing me from logging on to twopeas, so I can't let everyone know my POTD is up.
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
22 comments:
COOL@@@ these are just amazing Pat!
These are so cool! Love that last one!
Cari
Very cool! And I wonder what the people in the glass building thought you were photographing. ;)
Oh these are really cool and they do look like something out of a Dr. Suess book.
I like the contrast- or is it irony?- of the straight lines and wavy squiggles of the relected buildings.
You are so good at so many different kinds of shots. You have such a great eye; I'd love to spend a day walking around with you.
Your perspective is great. I like seeing things through your eyes.
These are so spectacular! What a fabulous eye you have, Pat!
Love those! Weird that I inspired your dream! LOl But glad I inspired you to post those photos.
now those are cool! definitely looks like some picasso thinking going on. reminds me of college art days:)
Pat...I'd love to hear what you think of my flower shots from Hawaii. I have posted some on my blog tonight. Some weird computer issue is preventing me from logging on to twopeas, so I can't let everyone know my POTD is up.
FUN stuff! Love it.
So cool!!!!!!! How fun!!!!
These are AWESOME! They DO look like something out of a Dr. Seuss book!
whoa! very coOL~!
tara
Pat, these are SO COOL! You do have such an amazing eye! It's always a pleasure visiting your blog!
SO cool! You are so observant of the world around you!
these are SO cool Pat!
Talk about an amazing POV! These are awesome!
These are..........amazing! Seriously woman you just rock. I am so in love with these and your abstract eye.
VERY cool!
Fabulous.
Post a Comment