A few clematis centers, at the nurseries, not my yard...yet. A couple of weeks before mine bloom. The centers always remind me of sea anemones, especially when they are open.
The gaps between the petals on this one ALMOST made a star. I was really tempted to try to move the petal in the lower left, but didn't, since my philosophy is "shoot it like you see it". No staging.
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
16 comments:
Love these (again!) Pat! Especially the third shot of the clematis ... but they are all beautiful!! :) Celine
Such amazing detail! Love all of these. Sounds like you had a busy day!
Oh my, they are all amazing! I LOVE the third one, it speaks to me for some reason.
I don't want this week to end, but I know I'll still get treated to your lovely flower photos.
And I'm a stager--please don't judge me. ;-D
i adore these! the third and last ones are my favorites. beautiful work as always, pat!!
Stunning, STUNNING shots. I love the one that looks like a star.
Again! Beautifl Shots!..
I'm getting so jealous of all the gorgeous macros I'm seeing tonight! These are amazing! Love the "almost star" one the most!!!
Beautiful!!! I love that star effect the petal made.
Fantastic hots - great detail
Pretty! We have a clematis I am waiting to bloom.
Awesome Clematis centers. Love the variety of colors you captured here.
these are so pretty! i love the next to last one.... where the center makes the star. Very cool!
so cool! I love looking at your work, it's gorgeous!
Your flower posts have just been incredible. You are beyond inspiring. Gorgeous work, Pat.
Oh WOW, just beautiful! I think, but it's so difficult to decide that the third, fifth, and last ones are my favorites!!!
Post a Comment