Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Blossoms and a Bud (dy)

Other than cropping and sharpening, this is SOOC--can you believe the color of this flower?? I can't wait for more blossoms to come!
And look at this one--I took this at the grocery store; I think I'm going to have to break down and buy the plant. I love these petals!
A couple of last views of C. This was her first experience with a water pool (it squirted water from around the rim) and she wasn't toooooo sure about getting wet.


23 comments:

Reds said...

That first macro is BEAUTIFUL Pat! And love to see more pics of your granddaughters - they are too cute!

Anonymous said...

The first photo is perfect! I love the color! Your granddaughters are so cute!

Anonymous said...

That first one is amazing...love all of these...
Cari

Sharon said...

What a cutie!

Love the flowers! Me, I buy them since I am too shy to take photos in public. ;)

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

Those are beautiful, the flowers and your granddaughters! I have been busy and have really missed your blog!

lcp said...

WOW, the color of the first flower is gorgeous! I'd love to have some that color in my garden...great SOOC shot! Your gd's are adorable!

Kristina said...

Never seen a flower so brown!

Bobbi said...

Oh Pat I missed your pictures so much! I had to go catch up and your grandchildren are beautiful. That first picture on this post is stunning. I am so imppressed that is SOOC!

Anita said...

WOW Pat, going from one extreme to the other. Beautiful macros and Beautiful GD!

Angelica said...

Love those flowers! And what a cutie with the water!

Yvette A said...

Oh that 1st shot is a WOW!

Love the grandkiddies.

Amy said...

Gorgeous, GORGEOUS flower! And your granddaughter is too sweet!

Anonymous said...

WOW on that first one!!! Granddaughters are great aren't they?

Mandy said...

Pat that first one is so beautiful it made me tear up a little. (yes...a little bit emotional today apparently) Really lovely colors.

Sandra Collins said...

that first shot is breataking

Jason said...

Great colors and detail on those flowers. Very nice photos.

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Love the colors on the striped flower. She is so cute.

Margaret said...

Love the first shot with the water droplets. Amazing. What fabulous color. That second one is very beautiful, too. Cute shots of your little granddaughter in the pool. She does look like she's not too sure about that water! My kids are like that, too!

Jess said...

OMG, those flowers are GORGEOUS! The first one almost looks metallic. I love the striped petals on the 2nd! She is adorable, I love how cautious she is in her pool!

Suzy said...

That first pic is GORGEOUS! I'm always so excited to see your photos! And of course your lil cutie there is adorable!

Michelle said...

that flower's color is beautiful. so soft. and your gd's are just the cutest! so glad you had a good time visiting with them.

Angela2932 said...

Those are fantastic colors in your macros! I'd love to get a photo of you getting a photo of the plant in the grocery store!!!!! Really nice composition in your first shot of your sweet granddaughter. . . it's got nice triangular spaces defined.

Amy said...

That first flower is just amazing, that color... Your granddaughters are adorable!!!