Gorgeous, Pat!!!! I love that second one the most. For some reason, it makes me thirsty. LOL Lucky you to have a hubby that cooks. My husbands talents in the kitchen end at boxed mac and cheese. LOL www.loriwittler.com/blog
I know I say it every time I come here, but WOW!!! These are stunning. And great minds think alike today, I posted a water drop photo of a marigold and a lily too! ;)
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
19 comments:
Beautiful as usual! The second flower is stunning, what is it?
Gorgeous! LOVE that first one. Your pics always looks so real, like I can reach out and feel them!
Love the color of the lily. I have no idea what the other flower is but it's so cool.
Pat I always LOVE seeing your flower pictures!! BEAUTIFUL!!
Perfect rules of third Pat! :) amazing colors!!
Very pretty! What in the world is that second flower? It is so pretty, I love the different colors in it.
Gorgeous, Pat!!!! I love that second one the most. For some reason, it makes me thirsty. LOL
Lucky you to have a hubby that cooks. My husbands talents in the kitchen end at boxed mac and cheese. LOL
www.loriwittler.com/blog
These are great examples of the thirds rule Pat! I really love that first one, your colors are so vibrant.
You are the queen of the flower shots!
Stunning! Especially the deep purple against the green in the first one!
Those are georgous! I love them both...the color is amazing in both of them!
Cari
I know I say it every time I come here, but WOW!!! These are stunning. And great minds think alike today, I posted a water drop photo of a marigold and a lily too! ;)
Looking at all your beautiful photos makes me feel peaceful after a stressful week, Pat. Thanks for the well wishes. :-)
wow what is that second flower? It's beautiful! Kudos to you for staying on theme!
Looks like you got a little rain? I love how fresh they feel.
I love the perspective and color of the first photo. Really outstanding.
beautiful lily, unusual color. great droplets on the marigold too. v rich color
that first one is just gorgeous! i love the color in these too--so rich.
Oh, I love them both! You always have such wonderful color, DOF, and composition!
Post a Comment