I was down at the State Park the other day, and couldn't resist this line-up of kayaks, ready to rent. There was also a pile of paddleboats, but they weren't nearly as photogenic. I took the new blog header photo there, too. Love that beach! And this guy was having so much fun showing off all his moves, I just couldn't resist. and yes, he did land upright!
Amazing captures. Love the color lineup. It reminds me of your watering can shot. Just wanted to say thank you for all of the encouraging comments you leave me each day. You make me feel so good - even on my bad days. ;) And thanks, too, for identifying the forget-me-nots. My dd picked those for me when we were out on a walk and dropped them into my lap. (My tan skirt was the background.) I should have known what they were, but I didn't. Glad to know now.
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
12 comments:
these are amazing..great captures in the last 2.
Amazing captures. Love the color lineup. It reminds me of your watering can shot. Just wanted to say thank you for all of the encouraging comments you leave me each day. You make me feel so good - even on my bad days. ;) And thanks, too, for identifying the forget-me-nots. My dd picked those for me when we were out on a walk and dropped them into my lap. (My tan skirt was the background.) I should have known what they were, but I didn't. Glad to know now.
What fun photos!!
That guy is scared of nothing!! Love that last one! And love the colors of the boats!!
Wow, that guy has some skills, my body couldn't handle that! Love the kayaks and all the different colors.
Too cool. I love water pictures...
Oh my gosh I love that first shot...Maybe I can get something like that in Cape Cod!
Cari
Such naural looking colors, love it!
Those action shots are just too cool! And the kayaks are so fun with the different colors!
I really like that first shot - how fun! these are all terrific and it looks like such a beautiful place.
These are really cool! Love the action you caught in the last two!
Wow, those are great! I love how you caught him upside down!
Post a Comment