She is just a DOLL! I can almost hear her giggling in the first shot! And you know, I wouldn't be TOO upset if we saw some more of your cutie pie grandbabies.... ;)
These are totally adorable! What an expressive cutie! Please post as many as you want; they're so much fun to look at, and so easy to be inspired by your photos!
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
14 comments:
Why the last post?? - Pat I so love these - she is one gorgeous little girl!!
She's a cutie! Fun shots here, even without my nana goggles!
She is just a DOLL! I can almost hear her giggling in the first shot! And you know, I wouldn't be TOO upset if we saw some more of your cutie pie grandbabies.... ;)
but I love your nana posts!! they are so beautiful. come on you have to have more to share!!!
Awww...she's adorable!! Show us some more of those cuties!
These are great! She is a real doll!
She has such a classic, natural beauty.
She is a beauty. The baby has gotten so big and it seems like so fast.
Aww! She is so cute!
She's such a beautiful girl! And you did a great job getting her picture.... and that beautiful smile!
These are totally adorable! What an expressive cutie! Please post as many as you want; they're so much fun to look at, and so easy to be inspired by your photos!
Awww...she is so adorable. I love the expression on the first one.
She's precious...that second shot especially!
She is beautiful!
Post a Comment