These are gorgeous! I love the last shot for it's pretty colors and I love the first shot for it's total coolness with the sky reflecting in the water. (I love run-ons, can you tell?)
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
17 comments:
WOW, that first shot is stunning. You should get that printed up and hang it on your wall!
Geez these are BEAUTIFUL. Especially that first one...that belongs on a post card...wow!
Cari
that second one is my fave. I love the curve and how it directs your eye. fabulous Pat!
Beautiful! Love the reflections...
WOW! I have never noticed the clouds reflecting like that before. They are all beautiful.
WOW! Pat, these are stunning! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the last shot! AWESOME JOB!
Shawna (shawkrem)
Wow...look at how clear that water is. Its just stunning! True works of art for sure.
Wow!! Love the reflecting of the clouds in the water in the first shot!!
Oh WOW. What an amazing place! There is just something about reflections on the water... so peaceful and spiritual. LOVE IT. :)
These are gorgeous! I love the last shot for it's pretty colors and I love the first shot for it's total coolness with the sky reflecting in the water. (I love run-ons, can you tell?)
Gorgeous landscapes. I love the clouds reflected in the first and the clean, clear water in the second. Great job!
These are all beautiful, Pat. I especially love the reflected clouds.
oh my gosh pat!! i love your pictures..i don't think i've ever noticed clouds in water. that is gorgeous..tfs!!
Pat, These are just incredible. You truly capture the beauty of this world in your shots. Wow!
Don't you love nature? Such brilliance!
the clarity of your water is awesome! did you use a polarizer on these? beautiful as always.
these are beautiful! I love them all!
Post a Comment