Sunday, July 27, 2008

Garden Surprise

Imagine my surprise the other morning when I was working in the garden, and looking up from weeding around some large hosta, finding this little guy sitting quietly on the leaf, trying to blend in. Had to run for my camera, but he considerately stayed put for a bit. I love surprises like this!


11 comments:

Reds said...

What a cutie Pat!! Wonderful that he waited for your camera!! glad your computer is back in action!

Sharon said...

Cute and gross. ;)

Shanna Jones said...

Too cool! Great captures!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Very cool and how nice of him to stay put for you. Thanks and for now we are all still safe I just don't know when we will be able to evacuate.

Michelle said...

how awesome that he sat still for you! he really is quite handsome.

tell your dh thanks from me for getting you up and running!

Angela2932 said...

Hooray for your computer! And this little guy is so much cuter than slugs in a hosta! Great capture! Thanks, Pat, for your kind, supportive words on my blog, and I'm definitely hoping ice will settle down my knee soon!

Mom2Drew said...

Is this a tree frog? I soooo want one as a little pet, they are adorable! Love the green on green here, gorgeous color.

HeyLady said...

Some people get all the luck! How fun that is.

Great shot. I love your photo blog. It is probably my very favorite. You are such an inspiration to me.

Laurie

mel said...

very cool! how fun is that!

Amy said...

What cool shots, I'm so happy he stuck around while you grabbed your camera! I'm terrified of all things critter, but love to plant flowers. A few years back a little frog like this jumped on me and I screamed so loudly the neighbor came running out to make sure I was okay! I was freaking out and showing her the frog on me...she reached over, grabbed it and said, "this little cutie scared you???"

Amy said...

Oh WOW....fantastic capture! I especially like that last shot.