I love the wound-up petals, ready to spring! Great eye! I'm not sure (you know me about enhancements) which one I like, but probably the first, natural one. ML
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
17 comments:
So amzingly detailed. I never look at flowers the same after learning so much from you.
Ooh, that is such a great shot. I've never seen a spiral bud like that!
Cool! That's when I want to see some time lapse photography so I can see them unfurl.
What an amazing shot! These are awesome!
Wow, incredible!
Very cool! It will be interesting to see it pop. I like the processing you did too.
Wow...I've never seen anything like that!! Very cool!!
that is so cool. i have no idea what flower that is!! i've never seen anything like that!
I love the wound-up petals, ready to spring! Great eye! I'm not sure (you know me about enhancements) which one I like, but probably the first, natural one. ML
Pat where on earth do you find so many flowers? do you live in the country? and as always i love all of your shots
Beautiful details - love the spiral!!
Okay, that is just too stinking cool looking!
I vote for the intense color. And what an eye you have for detail. That little flower is amazing!
you find the most amazing details. i really like how it looks almost woven.
This is so cool! It looks like a bowl of spaghetti! :)
How neat! I've never seen a close up of a bud like that one. That's so cool how the petals are all twisted up tight! Beautiful colors, too :)
Great detail and I like the one with more color.
Post a Comment