Saw this new variety of gerbera daisy at the nursery--there were several pots of them, and at $30 a pot (gallon) I think they will sit there for a loooooong time. So, I just took some photos rather than spending my money.
15 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Beautiful as always. But WOW $30 a pot. Hopefully you didn't buy the store out *wink*
Those are magnificent. Too bad so expensive... don't they want the flowers to have a good home? It's getting toward the end of the season- what are they thinking?
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
15 comments:
Beautiful as always. But WOW $30 a pot. Hopefully you didn't buy the store out *wink*
$30 no kidding they are going to sit there. These are pretty I love Gerber daisys. I like the shot of the back nice.
Goodness! I think they were worth it! I love the second one. There is so much detail in the petals.
Those are magnificent. Too bad so expensive... don't they want the flowers to have a good home? It's getting toward the end of the season- what are they thinking?
That second one looks like a sunburst of sorts...very pretty.
Very pretty! (But not that pretty ;)
LOVE LOVE that second shot. And I agree, for $30 they'll be sitting.
WOW, these are amazing! All those PETALS! I am with you though, no way could I spend $30 a pot. That's craziness!
Such a beautiful flower, love the color. the middle shot is my fav.
WOW I love the second one. You are so awesome at these flowers!!!
GORGEOUS!!! The colors ar amazing.
Too fun! I especially love the last one! Great shots!
the varigation in that second one is beautiful.
WOW! Gorgeous as always Pat. I love how "soft" the edges of each petal look and the color is just perfect.
Sometimes I wonder how you "pick and chose" which photos of yours to frame and hang? They are always so beautiful!
Post a Comment