oh my goodness! That is just so....amazing. How cool is that?! I just love your drops...I always feel like the world is truly magical in its little details every time I see your photos.
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
16 comments:
that little spark is just incredible! i know i've said it before but i love how you "see". so fresh.
oh my goodness! That is just so....amazing. How cool is that?! I just love your drops...I always feel like the world is truly magical in its little details every time I see your photos.
Well it's amazing! Can't wait to see what you come up with when the rain stops!
Hey, these count! They are AMAZING, I love finding those special little gems in the drops! It is SO magical! :)
Wow, that is incredible!
VERY COOL!!!
Great shot Pat! That is so cool!
Oh, that is just fabulous, Pat. I would never have thought to catch sunflare from a droplet like that. You are so clever. :)
You macros are so detailed and perfect!! Beautiful colors, drops, wow!!
SAweeeeeeeeet!
That is AWESOME!!! WOW! Great job capturing that tiny flare!
Amazing!!!
I wanna be you when I grow up. ;)
WOW. I really don't have any words. This is just fantastic!!
again, you amaze me. Oh my gosh, who would have thought!!!!
How wonderful and magical looking! I almost expect to see little fairies dancing on the leaves, with all that sparkle!
Seriously, how cool is that?! I don't know how you do it, but one day i'm goin to try :)
Post a Comment