Every time I come to your blog, I have this involuntary "ooooohhhhhhh!" that spontaneously comes out of my mouth! I really, really, really like the 4th one! What a scene! It so totally looks like artwork! Are these recent, or are you still waiting on your computer? Where IS this coastline?
You always have the best nature/landscape shots. I am so jealous of where ever it is you live. I suppose it helps that you don't have any little ones to look after who nap all day. :)
These are all great but I love the first and last one. I love the first one cause it just seems so wide open and goes forever and the last one just keeps drawing my eye in.
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
18 comments:
These are beautiful...I love that last one...wonderful!
Cari
Every time I come to your blog, I have this involuntary "ooooohhhhhhh!" that spontaneously comes out of my mouth! I really, really, really like the 4th one! What a scene! It so totally looks like artwork! Are these recent, or are you still waiting on your computer? Where IS this coastline?
Beautiful Pat - especially love the last shot!!
Wow, I love those third and 4th shots. Fantastic!
You always have the best nature/landscape shots. I am so jealous of where ever it is you live. I suppose it helps that you don't have any little ones to look after who nap all day. :)
I especially like the curve in the first shot and the texture in the last one. They're all just beautiful.
great composition on the 1st one, love that curve. and the close up of the sand has great textures
These are beautiful! I really like the last one! Nice landscapes!
Okay, I'm just leaving a "wow" for forever... you are my natural photo hero!
Terrific, but that last one just takes my breath away. I love the lines and the depth.
Oh MY! These are stunning! I especially love the last one... it looks like something out of National Geographic!
Beautiful - so jealous!
These are all great but I love the first and last one. I love the first one cause it just seems so wide open and goes forever and the last one just keeps drawing my eye in.
wow the last two are so eye catching. I love how artistic you are. It really shines when you do landscapes. Beautiful
Stunning. I love the last one, and how the picture just seems to breath with the waves. Thank you so much for sharing this.
those are gorgeous..great shots.
These are all so beautiful, but that last one is just amazing!!! I just LOVE seeing your POTD each and every day!!!
so pretty! Love the last one!
Post a Comment