Monday, June 9, 2008

It IS still there!!

Last evening the rain stopped and the clouds broke up just long enough to remind us that the sky is blue, and still there. It was SO nice to see some blue; it lasted about 45 minutes. Then it started raining again; it's 45 and wet-wet today. I know the rest of the country is sweltering, and I would LOVE to take some of that heat of your hands!!!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a beautiful shot!
Cari

lcp said...

oh, please take some of our heat! It has been in the mid-high 90's here for 3 days, and the same is set for tomorrow! I love your shot - the blue sky and puffy clouds are so gorgeous!

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

Oooh very pretty! I have too much rain to so I don't have any heat to share!

Sharon said...

I'd love to trade for a couple of days as well. Pretty sky.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. I cannot get over how beautiful the sky is sometimes. Just amazing considering the weather we have had lately.

Angela2932 said...

I love the clouds and the blue sky in this photo! Nicely intense. Pat, you NEED warm, beautiful weather! If the weather doesn't clear up soon for you, I think you'd be perfectly justified in having a major snit!!!! (Perhaps relieved only by getting to buy a new lens!)

Stacey said...

What a gorgeous shot. I love the composition with the trees and sky. Wow.

Reds said...

Beautiful sky - sending you some hot and beautiful weather vibes!

Michelle said...

beautiful sky! i'd be happy to give you some of our heat but you have to take the humidity with it! :P and, of course, the rain. lots of rain. i think we must be getting some from your neck of the country!

Mom2Drew said...

I bet that's not a real common sight where you are. Really pretty, almost looks like a Colorado blue sky.

Bobbi said...

Yay! I am glad it didn't fall ;) This is such a pretty blue.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shot!

April said...

oh that is gorgeous..it's been so cold here!! i'm hoping it will get warmer fast. for both of us!!

summerbl4ck said...

beautiful sky. i'd love to get some heat too. i know i'm crazy but i love it! the hotter the better

Tori said...

what a beautiful sky! love those clouds.

♥ Amy said...

Beautiful, beautiful!!

Debbi said...

I wish we had heat here in ND too! It's been rainy and quite chilly today. YUCK. The blue sky looks beautiful!

Amy said...

Beautiful sky pics, I like the framing of the trees.