..spring-like weather would arrive. Took these a couple of days ago in a dry patch; it's been raining ever since. My Sony P&S has a macro conversion lens, so I thought I'd try it out. Hand-held.
These are just beautiful. I love how soft and silky those look! Definitely shows it's the photographer, not the camera! Thanks for your sweet words about my missionary post.
Holy moly, Pat, these are amazing! I absolutely love them. I think getting good dandelion pics is really difficult, you did a beautiful job, and I can't believe you did it with a P&S!
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
14 comments:
Just goes to show, it's not the camera. ;) Lovely.
Proving once again that it's your talent, not your camera. Awesome sharpness, Pat!
Wonderful! I love the composition on the 2nd one and your focus is fantastic! Great job.
Yep I agree with Becky, proof it has a lot more to do with than just the camera.
Awesome SHot... matts favorite too eat..LOL
These are just beautiful. I love how soft and silky those look! Definitely shows it's the photographer, not the camera! Thanks for your sweet words about my missionary post.
Such a unique take to dandilion...leave it up to you!
So pretty, you sure caught some fabulous detail! Great hand holding too!
Holy moly, Pat, these are amazing! I absolutely love them. I think getting good dandelion pics is really difficult, you did a beautiful job, and I can't believe you did it with a P&S!
WOW WOW WOW. So beautiful. You must have ONE steady hand and a great eye.
ohhhh nice, fuzzy feeling. Nice job for a P&S hahahaha with you behind it.
Very cool!
OOh, now that's close up and personal. Fantastic detail!
Pat you rock with whatever you have in your hand- the detail on those are outstanding! Love them all!
Post a Comment