A couple of weeks ago our little photo group/class got together at a local park for some practice with ChicPea giving us pointers, tips and help. One of the group brought her little girl, who became our model because she isn't crawling yet...we looked like papparazzi, clustered around snapping her. So, here are a few of Miss C. Enough to confirm to me that doing portraits is WAAAAY harder than I would like to handle. I did get some catchlights, though! I'm not too thrilled about the chainlink fence in the background, but hey--these are for practice!



14 comments:
What a cutie!! Think you did great with the "kidlet practice"!
When I read the bit about being out of your comfort zone, I knew I'd see people in your post! I really love the 3rd one down -- awesome catchlights!!
She certainly was cooperative, wasn't she? Cute baby!
Your catchlights are terrific and look at you...didn't cut off the hands in that last shot. You're better suited for this than you thought.
I knew it was going to be a person too. Way to go, Pat! You did get nice catchlights and expressions. I like your crops, too.
I don't know about you, but the post processing of people photos is as difficult for me as taking them. I'd love to have our portrait experts go to town post processing some of my people photos.
Adorable! You just need to blur our that fence for a nice backdrop. ;)
Those are gorgeous!
Oh, isn't she adorable!!! Great job with the catchlights. You did a fab job on this, don't be so hard on yourself!
These are wonderful! I especially like the last one. And the photo with the chain link fence is really worth blurring out the background.
She's a doll! I especially think you did awesome on the third one! Great composition, expression, and catchlights!
well Pat you did great!!
She is just adorable. She has very deep brown eyes and I think you did a lovely job capturing her catch lights.
I like the last one the best- very cute!
i think you did an awesome job at being the paparazzi! that last one is simply adorable!
Post a Comment