12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
18 comments:
Oh these are great. I LOVE the one that has a flower shape to it and the red spiral staircase with it.
Terrific angles here. You sure found some pretty windows!
Awesome! And you are making me so jealous!
Love these! Will have to work on my window shots!
What beautiful windows. I love that red building shot.
I love all the windows from today and yesterday. My fave has to be the 2nd one here, the flower is awesome!
I would LOVE to have all those hanging flower window boxes! So pretty!
Love that second window...SO cool!!
Nice photos. I love the second one!
Those are sooo pretty!I wish my railing boxes looked like that!
You just never dissapoint! I love that first one, those leading lines almost make it look like a sea of faces.
I love these pictures maybe cause I am partial to taking these types of photos myself. Great composition. I love the flower box one.
another batch of beautiful windows! love how you manage to see them all!
Wow, cool windows! I just love that last one, with all those gorgeous flowers hanging down!
these are great! i love the next to last one with all the pink flowers
Really beautiful. I can see that the theme this week is right up your alley (or right in your window so to speak)!
That one with the red staircase is so striking.
Great angles on these, my favorite is the one with the spiral staircase reflecting back into it! What pretty flower boxes too!
Post a Comment