Sunday, June 29, 2008

What a view!!

R and I went up in the mountains to try to find some cooler weather. Summer has arrived with a vengeance and it is 93 today, VERY unusual for Seattle. We love this lake, especially this time of year. By fall, when the trees are gorgeous, the lake is very low and there is an entire forest of stumps out there. But now---gorgeous, especially with the snow still on the peaks.


9 comments:

Reds said...

Beautiful view Pat! Looks refreshing with all that water around!! ;)

Becky said...

I'm catching up on the last few posts and I feel all relaxed looking at all the beautiful nature you captured. :-)

Angela2932 said...

Pat, I love the way you composed the first photo and the colors are so very vibrant!

Amy said...

Pat, these are both beautiful! I love the framing with the leaves, so cool! And I hope it cools down soon, sounds way too hot for me!

--sme said...

Wow, what a lovely landscape shot!

Val said...

Gorgeous view!!!

Kristina said...

What a beautiful view! Just getting caught up on your blog, and I loved those reflection shots a few posts down. Your summer looks so perfect!

♥ Amy said...

Wow, Pat. Talk about gorgeous! I love them both, but the frame of greenery around the first just makes it.

Krystle said...

I especially like the first shot through the tree. Very nice as always.