Pat, these are just beautiful! I LOVE the brickwork, especially on the first one! Also, the flower boxes are so pretty, my favorite is the last one where they're hanging!
Wow Pat, your windows shots this last week are amazing! It looks like you and ML had a great time, and hit just about everywhere downtown. Love the beautiful brick buildings and windows with all the gorgeous flowers. Lovely!
I love the way the ivy grows up the walls. Are all these shots in Seattle? The Lodge I have been showing is in Ridgedale MO right by Branson. It is Big Cedar Lodge and I can't get over all the beauty here.
you find the most interesting windows! i love the ivy wall and that second to last window is just so interesting! real craftmanship going on in your town.
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
14 comments:
Pat, these are just beautiful! I LOVE the brickwork, especially on the first one! Also, the flower boxes are so pretty, my favorite is the last one where they're hanging!
Way too pretty!
I've always enjoyed the way ivy(?) grows on buildings like that.
Wow! Love all the green surrounding those windows!! So beautiful!!
Wow Pat, your windows shots this last week are amazing! It looks like you and ML had a great time, and hit just about everywhere downtown. Love the beautiful brick buildings and windows with all the gorgeous flowers. Lovely!
I want to move there!!! Soooo quaint!!
You are a window queen!
These second and last one are my favorites! You are rocking the windows!
Cari
as always great windows Pat, i especilly like the second one
WOW , who knew windows were so beautiful!! Love the 3rd and the eyebrow window from a few posts back! Love the new banner too!!
Great Job Pat!
Wow Pat, you are now the window queen too, LOLOL great captures.
I love the way the ivy grows up the walls. Are all these shots in Seattle? The Lodge I have been showing is in Ridgedale MO right by Branson. It is Big Cedar Lodge and I can't get over all the beauty here.
you find the most interesting windows! i love the ivy wall and that second to last window is just so interesting! real craftmanship going on in your town.
Excellent shots! I especially like the one with all the flower boxes.
Post a Comment