I am resisting posting a photo of the Windows logo, although my warped sense of humor is hollering at me to do it. I love interesting windows, and am always on the lookout for them. Most of them seem to be in older buildings... This style window is called an eyebrow window...clever, huh?
Beautiful windows. They all look like they could be in the European countryside. I like taking photos of windows, too. I should be able to come up with theme photos this week. :-)
You found some very interesting window detail! Congrats on your DS graduation this July! Maybe the end of an era. . . but a real WINDOW to new adventures too! My friends whose kids are slightly older than mine all seem to find exciting new "involvements" in their kids lives. . .As long as we see them enough for photo ops!
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
15 comments:
Wonderful windows!
I doubt I will get anywhere this week to get some cool ones. But I also thought about MS windows. ;)
What a wonderful variety of windows. I love the eyebrow window. What a perfect name for it! Such great textures and colors in these!
Cool windows!! I love the eyebrow window. It totally looks like an eyeborw.
Awesome windows... love the 2nd to the last one, how it's framed by the greenery!
Love the eyebrow window!! Didn't know it was called that! Love windows too - will be posting some soon! :)
Cool. I like that last one.
Cool windows.
all kinds of diffrent windows, i have got to say my favorite one is the eyebrow one
Oh wow great window!!
Beautiful windows. They all look like they could be in the European countryside. I like taking photos of windows, too. I should be able to come up with theme photos this week. :-)
These are so cool! I am still giggling picturing the "Windows" circle though! ROFL!
You found some very interesting window detail! Congrats on your DS graduation this July! Maybe the end of an era. . . but a real WINDOW to new adventures too! My friends whose kids are slightly older than mine all seem to find exciting new "involvements" in their kids lives. . .As long as we see them enough for photo ops!
what cool windows! love all the detail.
What a cool design that "eyebrow window" is. I've seen those before but never knew what they were called.
What awesome windows, that last one is too cute! And I just love the gorgeous brickwork!!!
Also, your new header is so bright, pretty, and perfect for you with your beautiful flowers!
Post a Comment