Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Animals: Peter's Friends

OlyGalDee's post last night reminded me that I have some bunnies lurking in my files from earlier. These are wild rabbits (or domesticated rabbits that have escaped) at a local shopping village that is kind of rural. So, here they are in honor of Easter and Peter Rabbit.
I think this guy looks like the Velveteen Rabbit must've looked after he became real.


20 comments:

periwinkle eye images said...

I was going to go to my files for that same day's shots! I guess great minds....thinking of Easter and all. Your photos are marvelous! ML

Anonymous said...

Cate rabbits. Nice color.

Angelica said...

Bunnies are so stinkin' cute!! I love that first shot!

Melissa said...

What cute little guys!

Tracie said...

Love your shots of the Velveteen Rabbit :) Beautiful.

Jason said...

Good shots.. I would love to get a bunny some time.

Becky said...

Great focus and colors, and adorable bunnies! Yeah, that second one doesn't look like any wild rabbit I've ever seen. I think you're right that they're domesticated rabbits turned wild.

Bobbi said...

That second rabbit is so pretty, kinda makes me want one...for 5 seconds. Great pictures!

Unknown said...

The perfect animal to shoot this month~

Reds said...

Cutie bunnies!! The furs look so soft and thick! Love their colors!

Jen said...

Cute!

Val said...

Oh, they're cute!

Krystle said...

Awwww I just love rabbits. These are great shot!

Anonymous said...

very pretty!
for wild rabbits they are neat! ours here are just plain uglY! LOL!
tara

holly k said...

oooooooh! these are so cute!!! great shots! i bet they weren't easy to catch!

Jess said...

AWWW! They are so cute! The rabbits that come into my yard won't "pose" for me like that...lol!

C said...

awww, these are too cute :)

Sharon said...

Cute! We had a bunny in our yard but a snake or hawk must have gotten him.

Mandy said...

Oh what sweet letting bunnies. I just love them.

Amy said...

They're so cute!!! My favorite is the first one.