Sunday, March 16, 2008

Green for St. Patrick

Can't get out today, so I am using these from my files. Besides, they were too "on theme" NOT to use! I am going to try stretching and finding some non-botanical subjects for this, since I can do green with plants, etc, until the cows come home....starting tomorrow, right?


22 comments:

mel said...

beautiful! I especially love that first one!

periwinkle eye images said...

Pat, GREAT greens! Color ME green! As for me...I think all of mine will be botanical, but we shall see. ML

Donnah Ciempka said...

The first one is lovely.

Anonymous said...

Loving that first shot!!! Wonderful work!
Cair

Michelle said...

perfect! you are definitely on theme with these!

Joanne Fowler said...

Beautiful and perfect for the theme. I found myself wanting to look for a four leaf clover!

Bobbi said...

You're right, you couldn't not use these for this theme, love the green. They are perfect!

Becky said...

Perfect theme photos! Love the way they fill the frame. Are those real shamrocks?

Angelica said...

Very cool shots! Definitly reminds me of St. Patricks Day and I agree, they are too perfect not to post!

Angela2932 said...

Cool! Shamrocks! If all your botanical prove to be as appealing, just bring 'em on!

Amy said...

These are very pretty, I love the first one!

Mom2Drew said...

Yes...can't get much more perfect than this for today! Fabulous!

Jason said...

Great colors!

Ashley Hiskes said...

Oh so beautiful!

Jen said...

Lovely, as usual!

Mandy said...

There just HAS to be a four leaf clover in there. Awesome.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous greeN!
i didnt' even know the theme! now i sure do!
tara

Margaret said...

Lovin' that green, Pat. So fabulous, as usual!

April said...

those are great shots..i love that first one. awesome. happy st. patricks day.

Tera Fraley said...

ohh!! Love the water drops on the clovers. Great job!

Alexis said...

Oh my - those are awesome! I love the first one in particular!

Yvonne said...

Great pictures and I really don't mind seeing all botanical pictures from you. They are all unique in a different way!