I love tulips--it's part of growing up in the snowbound midwest and exulting over color bursting through the snow. As much as I love tulips, I love their centers even more. They are so symmetrical and incredibly structural; nothing soft looking about these sturdy, rigid centers. Amazing Designer, isn't He?

The outside of this variety--very pretty...but...
+Large+Web+view.jpg)
...here's a side view...even more interesting...

...and looking straight down...this looks like a carnival design! Look how incredibly symmetrical and balanced the markings are on the petals, and the colors---bold, bright, yet perfect together. Who of us would've thought of putting black into a red, white and yellow flower?
27 comments:
Pat, What amazing shots, and you are so observant to notice all those things about them. God's handiwork is incredible, isn't it?
Beautiful colors on these... LOVELY!
beautiful. absolutely beautiful. and yes, HE is an absolutely gifted designer. and you portray His work perfectly.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE tulips!! Nothing says Spring like tulips! What a beautiful one, great colors! Love all of your shots, especially that last one!
He is awesome. The color in these is incredible. I like the H blossms from yesterday so delicate.
I love this! It's these things which are so over-the-top, so unnecessary for survival but are there anyone, like rainbows, and tulips, that give me faith in God's love for us. Thanks for sharing your extraordinary talent with us!
Pat, these are gorgeous. You are our queen of the macro!
Amazing: God, you, and the flowers. With that last photo I feel like I'm looking through a kaleidoscope. Love it!
LoVE these pat!!! they are great! i love your focus too---I had a hard time focusing on the stamen and the little parts around it....I love your focus....!!!!
These are awesome! That last one looks like a kaleidoscope! You are right, I would have never thought to put those colors together, but the way He did it totally works!
Stunning!
I really like the head-on view of that last shot. Yes, definitely incredible designer.
Pat, I LOVE each of these, and your title is incredibly appropriate. Interior Designs, indeed! Perfection. And I agree about the last one looking like a kaleidoscope ML
oooh that last shot is gorgeous! tulips are my favorite! i don't get to see them too often!
WOW, just absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I love seeing your macro work, it's so inspiring to me. I agree with you on God being pretty incredible! :)
I think nature is such a geometric miracle. You did such a beautiful job with the focus on these too! Just stunning!
Darn you! Now I think I will have to go get myself some tulips today. I love your photos.
WOW another great post.. Your colors are unbelievable.
Pat, you astound me everyday! Wonderful shots!
Wonderful shots! These colors are so vibrant and cheery!
gorgeous flowers!
tara
these are awesome..i always like your pictures.
Great shots!
Pat, I just love looking at your work! God is so creative isn't He?
LOL...Pea-ing on your computer! That is hilarious. I love how you saw the star in that last one. These tulips are making me excited for all your spring flower photos. I still remember the ones you did at the tulip festival last year!
Cheers,
jewels
these are amazing! tulips are one of my most favorite flowers!
ohh love these and I ove tulips!! I think the first is my fave.. its just neat!
Post a Comment