Pat - great angle on our Pea on the Wall! And the chair too - either we must stop going out together or we need to double-check what the other is going to post! I almost did 2 of these! But yours are sooooo good! ML
Very pretty! Love the composition of the first one especially. I'd say that last one is botanical, though. ;-) Does all this cool stuff belong to you or did you find it while you were out and about?
Love these Pat! Looks like you visited a nursery maybe? Green is my favorite color and these are fabulous! Thanks for the name of the flower on my blog. I came *this* close to posting asking you what it was...I knew you would know! I got it at the little market near my house but the plastic name tag thing fell off it. I thought the petals looked liked checkerboards, and apparently so did whoever named it :) If you'd like me to pick up some for you just let me know, I'll be glad to.
What beautiful shades of green! I really like your composition in the first photo. Is that a mirror, or 2 chairs. . . I couldn't tell. And as much as I totally LOVE the last photo, what's this with your consorting with SEVEN peas?
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
27 comments:
Great pictures! Now I have to go out tomorrow and find things in the color green, you have me inspired!
Seriously Pat...where do you find these things??? You must live in one of the most interesting places! The last one is perfect!
So cool! Love the composition in that first one. Very fun post of "green." Thanks for sharing!
Love these all but that peapod shot is awesome...that is so cute!
Cari
Pat - great angle on our Pea on the Wall! And the chair too - either we must stop going out together or we need to double-check what the other is going to post! I almost did 2 of these! But yours are sooooo good! ML
Very pretty! Love the composition of the first one especially. I'd say that last one is botanical, though. ;-) Does all this cool stuff belong to you or did you find it while you were out and about?
Love these Pat! Looks like you visited a nursery maybe? Green is my favorite color and these are fabulous! Thanks for the name of the flower on my blog. I came *this* close to posting asking you what it was...I knew you would know! I got it at the little market near my house but the plastic name tag thing fell off it. I thought the petals looked liked checkerboards, and apparently so did whoever named it :) If you'd like me to pick up some for you just let me know, I'll be glad to.
Nice composition on the chairs. I like that. And the peas are perfect! :)
How fun! I like the pea in the last one, is that hanging on the side of your house? Great composition in the first two.
Great shots! My sister would DIE to have those green chairs...she is totally in love with green!
hmmm...i'm going to take a wild guess and say that the theme for this week is 'GREEN'...did i get it right?
that is indeed some green...love your take on the chairs...i like stuff like that...off...unusual...
tfs!
love your version of green!! composition on these are great! love the chairs!
very cool. I don't have that much green around me I don't think.
Im inlove with those rocking chairs! and where on earth did you get that pea hanging. I LOVE it!
Cool!!! What great chairs!
Beautiful green pics!! That last one is too cute!!
cool shots! love the pea one!
tara
Awesome. Love those chairs
Wow! Those are so great. I love that color of green, and I love how creative it is!
Grat job finding green!! I love the peas!!
Those are such great examples of green. I just love them...especially the peapod. WHERE did you find that.
Awesome green pictures! Love the one of the chairs!
Oh I love those chairs.
What beautiful shades of green! I really like your composition in the first photo. Is that a mirror, or 2 chairs. . . I couldn't tell. And as much as I totally LOVE the last photo, what's this with your consorting with SEVEN peas?
what pretty green things - love teh rockers.
Love that green chair.
I love your photo's Pat! You are so creative!
Post a Comment