12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
26 comments:
Those are great captures of those birds. the colors are fantastic
How FUN that you went to Hawaii!! LOVE your bird shots. All your shots are always so sharp and colorful!! When I grow up I want to be like you!
OK WOW!!! Love these and the colors you got here!
cari
All great captures of birds! Great colors.
Um, of course birds are animals! LOVE the flamingo.
man...i only get to see those birds at the zoo...and here you saw the on the 'wild'....how lucky!
i saw that you and lauren were in hawaii at roughly at the same time...how cool is that!
ps - is nice to be back... ;)
Great colors. Wonderful comp on the last shot!
These are phenomenal! Each one is better than the other, they're all so cool!
Those bird photos are wonderful. I love the one with the reflection. Love those bird legs!
Oh these are all just awesome! Wonderful job, just in awe.
Of course birds count! Good job!
AWESOME Depth of field and colors!!!
LOVE that flamingo shot
Lovely! And I'm jealous you went to Hawaii!
Beautiful sharp and colourful photos!!
They're not vegetable or mineral, so I'd say they're animal. :-) I love these--I'm a big fan of bird shots and these are wonderful.
They totally count, girl! And I love them all. How did you get such great focus on them. Just stunning. The colors are fantastic.
How exotic! I just get to see those lovely black birds all the time!
love the reflection in the water on that one>!
tara
Wow Pat! These are awesome! I love the one with the reflection!
Beautiful captures of all the birds but my favorite is the cockatoo.... they are such fun birds.
Just beautiful. I love the 3rd pic with the reflection and the flamingo.
Wow, these are beautiful! I love the one of the white bird, maybe third down or so. Gorgeous!
Wow! These are beautiful! You did a great job with these birds!
I like them all but the one of the white parrot is so cool.
They are all beautiful. I love the color of the flamingo!
Post a Comment