Woke up this morning to this view (and the one below) out our bedroom window... Everything was heavily coated in gorgeous soft white fluffy (but wet) snow, and there was a fog haze in the air. Grabbed a few photos before things started melting; it'll be gone by tonight, probably. This is SO unusual for here! March is definitely going out like a lion.


These are the same trees I posted 2 days ago...


...and a detail from my neighbor's forsythia bush.
23 comments:
omg... ugh, Cant wait til spring. You crack me up.. You can get flower pics even in a winter storm! Perfect.
those poor flowers and bushes! Weather is psychotic lately isn't it?
Wow! Crazy crazy weather!!! It does look beautiful though... glad it didn't happen again here!! ;)
wow. that is definitely some wild weather. but beautiful. hope all the greenery recovers from the unexpected hit.
Oh my word, it is beautiful though. I can't believe those are the same trees.
I love the flowers with the snow. Oh and I don't mind the yard work when I am not so busy.. this year it will be more of a chore than others..
Wow, now that doesn't look like Spring, lol. I must say though, I love the photos you captured with the snow! The first two are just amazing.
Wow - what a snowfall! The snow on the flowering trees is pretty - but I'm sure it would be a lot better without the snow! :)
these are just beautifuL!!!!!!!!! gorgeous gorgeous! even though i am SICK of old man winter, they are still gorgeous!
tara
Oh my. What a suprise to wake up to. These are all wonderful. I've been waiting all winter to get some great snow shots like that around here and we never got anything nearly as pretty. Guess that's what I get for living in PA. lol
What beautiful shots--not often you get to blend two seasons like that. Hope none of the plants were hurt but the snow and cold!
WOW- that crazy PNW weather huh? I hope the cherry trees won't be too worse for the wear- they are beautiful!
It is so pretty when it coats things, and I don't hate the snow when it leaves quickly. I broke my own personal rule about winter, which is not to complain about snow until April, so I'm trying to think of positive things to say about it. These shots help me appreciate snow!
Oh my! Beautiful pictures! I can't believe how crazy this weather has gotten!
Wow, I hope it's not going to hurt the trees and wreck the flowers! I love your 2nd photo, so good for you for getting the picture even though you weren't "welcoming" the snow!
Those first 2 shots are beautiful but I am SO done with the snow and cold weather!! I just want Spring!
Wow, what an incredible view from your bedroom window! We're still in and out of snow, but that can happen here until May! Beautiful shots of the snow on nature!
I can't believe you're still getting snow. Once again I love the cherry blossoms, even covered in the white stuff!
The contrast between the snow and the flowers are so terrific! Such a sign of Spring around here...clash of the seasons.
Just beautiful!
These are out of this world beautiful...even if the snow is a stinker! When will it stop snowing!
LOVE the shots with the snow on the flowers...I was at work the other day when it snowed and I so badly wanted to be out taking pics of the snow on flowers (I live in the pacific NW too).
Ohhh brrr! Great shots... but I am SO ready for APRIL!!!
Post a Comment